10.29.2011

OOTD and a Recipe:

After working on my list (below) yesterday, I found some motivation and went for a short run this morning.  Even though it doesn't count toward my 30 By 30 goals, it felt great to get off my butt and pound some pavement.  When I got back, I changed into some comfy clothes to lounge around in and clean the house.  So... my not-so-fashionable OOTD is...
Top:  long and lean ruched shirt from VS online
Leggings:  Target
Necklace: "to run" from Karma
Lucy wanted to get in on a picture too.

Now for the recipe... this was the perfect protein treat after my run this morning.  A special thanks to VikingQueen from TTCAL for sharing this recipe...
 


 Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies (serves 2)

  • 2 bananas sliced and frozen
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 3/4 cup milk

Put oats in blender and blend until they're powdery (I also mixed in some flax seed and Maka powder). 
Add remaining ingredients and blend until there are no more chunks of frozen banana. 
Garnish with fresh banana slices if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment