How Big Is Baby?
- Kennedy is definitely over 20 pounds now, we will find out exactly how much at her appointment tomorrow.
- She is wearing whatever is left of her 12 month, but mostly 18 month clothing and a few 2T items. T... for TODDLER... WOWZA!
- Size 4 shoes are all too small now, which is a bummer because she had some really cute size 4 shoes. Time to go shopping!
- Full time cloth diapering. Size smalls still fit, but we are running out of snaps to move out. The One sizes have plenty of room left to go. She has also started peeing on the potty... a lot! We may very well be out of cloth diapers within the next few months.
Development & Milestones
- She walks and runs very well now. She has also mastered climbing up and DOWN the stairs gracefully. Better than me, probably.
- Her language development never ceases to amaze me. She is up to over 30 words signing and about 10 or so words verbally. So fun!
- The tooth count is still at 8... still no molars
- We are still nursing and love it! I just love my sweet snuggles and nightly nursing sessions (when I'm not working) with baby girl.
- Pumping is officially finished. Not pleasant at first, but my body is getting the hint and the nights I work are getting more bearable.
- Food-wise, Kennedy has definitely developed some favorites... french fries (or anything potato), frozen fruit, fruit snacks and sausage. Her appetite has been so-so due to a nasty virus, but she still loves her food.
- Sleep has been pretty good, despite the yucky bug she fought off. She is sleeping about 10 hours/night with a short nursing (or water when mommy is at work) break in the middle. She always wakes up in a great mood with mommy, but when daddy has to wake her up early, she is Captain Cranky Pants.
- Naps are good. She is down to 1 nap a day and it is consistently between 2-3 hours. She always wakes up smiling from her nap. Love it!
Mommy & Daddy Check In
- It's been a rough month for us. I am fairly certain that there was not one day this month that we were all healthy. Blah! I will be thrilled when this funk leaves our house for good!
- In other news, since I have completely cut out pumping, I am hoping my cycle will return soon and we can officially begin TTC #2. We are excited, nervous and well... nervous., but we can't wait to have a little brother or sister for Kennedy to torture... I mean... play with and love. :)
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- We took Kennedy to the Zoo Boo this past Saturday. She had a BLAST (and a pumpkin full of yummy candy didn't hurt either). I will post some pictures of her adorable (ahem last minute) Halloween costume when I remember. We will also be doing Trick-or-Treating at the mall tomorrow.
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- Next appointment will be 15 month check up tomorrow!