10.08.2011

I'm a bad blogger

Well... it's been a pretty busy week.  I finished up my last 2 classes- Mental Health and Graduate Bridging.  I passed both with flying colors.  I also started my first night of bridging clinical... which went great!  I have been assigned to the maternal/child specialty- which includes ante-partum, post-partum, nursery and labor & delivery.  My first night was spent in the newborn nursery... so wonderful.

Today, DH had to work and, in an effort to avoid spending the entire day shopping, I decided to tear up our front yard and plant some mums.  I got about 3/4 of the way done and lost steam.  I plan to finish my project tomorrow and post some pictures.  Unfortunately, I didn't bother to get a "before" picture, but I will see what I can dig up.

In TTC news, we are now in the dreaded 2 week wait... although FF has not given me official crosshairs yet.  Looks like we'll be testing at the end of the month.  I would totally LOVE a bfp for my birthday!!  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment