8.04.2011

Not your average "Tupperware" party

So... a few weeks ago, one of my best friends, Allison, asked me to go to a sex toy party with her.  I balked.  "I'm not really into that sort of thing" picturing a bunch of girls sitting in a circle passing around fake ding dongs while a hooker-esque lady talks about yucky stuff.  Mature, I know.

She said there would be wine, so I caved and went, joking with my hubby that I was just going to a "tupperware" party.  I was still a little leary of the whole thing, but it was nothing like I imagined and I had a hilariously good time.  I can't believe at 28, I had never been to one of these "naughty" parties.  It was actually very refreshing to sit around with a group of women, mostly married, and talk openly about sex.  What works, what feels good, all the silly stuff that our men do.  I joke about it all the time... but really talk about it... pretty much never.

Last night, Allison hosted her own party.  So, of course, I went... and had a blast.  We played silly games, tested some products, had some yummy apps and awesome wine slushies.  Quality girl bonding time.

I have decided to host my own party next week.  It is going to be a CNY Knottie/Pure Romance party... I can't wait to see how everything turns out. 

Next up, I plan to post reviews on some of the products I purchased.  My fav so far... Body Dew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment