We are just moving right along...
How Big Is Baby?
- Pineapple... mmm.... I love pineapples!!!
- At 31 weeks, all of baby's five senses are working. Plus, s/he's going through major brain and nerve development
How Big Is Mommy?
- Aaaah!! Bare belly picture!! This is Lucy and I just relaxing by her pool and me enjoying some yummy watermelon (yes, eating a half a watermelon, by myself, like it was a single slice) while Lucy begs.
How Am I feeling?
- Physically: Doing pretty good. I feel like I've hit my stride and am getting used to maneuvering this big old belly around... although I still bump into random objects from time to time when I forget just how big I'm getting.
- Emotionally: Great! Baby is healthy, mommy is healthy and the end of this pregnancy road is drawing near. As excited as I am to meet our little one, there are times where I actually think (believe it or not) that I might miss being pregnant.
Any new developments, milestones? Anything new?
- Next appointment is tomorrow... not much else is new.
- Love: Watermelon. Nom Nom Nom (hence the picture of me grubbing down on half a watermelon. I swear I could eat a whole watermelon every.single.day.
- Hate: That I feel pretty good all day at work, then my back acts up when I get home. I wish I could enjoy my time at home a little more (and maybe clean/accomplish a little more around the house)
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- OB appointment tomorrow!! :)
- We are calling around to set up a consultation with a pediatrician in the next few weeks (wow!! Can't believe we are at this point) and getting ready to take our baptism class. It's getting really really real!!
- In non-baby news, Kevin and I are celebrating our first wedding anniversary on Monday!!! <3