How Big Is Baby?
- An eggplant, growing big and healthy!
- At 28 weeks, baby is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts) and even showing brain activity. There are some studies that show baby may even be able to dream at this stage.
How Big Is Mommy?
- Lucy just loves showing off for the weekly baby bump picture. She is a total ham.
How Am I feeling?
- Physically: The backaches are beginning and can be difficult to get relief from. I have a Chiropractor appointment next week and I can't wait. Other than that, feeling great!
- Emotionally: Wonderful! The crib is up, the stroller and car seat are here and we are just moving right along. Also, the weather is finally improving (70 degrees today!!) which does wonders for my state of mind.
Any new developments, milestones? Anything new?
- Not much new this week. Baby is growing, mommy is growing... we are just chugging along. Next appointment is next Thursday.
- Love: I am on an Uncrustable sandwich kick. You know... the little kid peanut butter and jelly sammies without the crust. They are sooo yummy and the perfect snack at 4am. :)
- Hate: Still not loving the peeing every hour thing. I swear last night, I went to the bathroom, did my business, stood up and instantly just sat back down because I had to pee... then when I was done with round two, I got back into bed and as soon as I laid down, I had to pee... AGAIN! It's pretty ridiculous.
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- We really need to get our registry finalized and set up a trip to visit Kevin's family. It's tough because we only have every 6th weekend off together, but we know we want to make it down there to celebrate with them before baby arrives.
- Next appointment is next Thursday... so not much new in that department yet. Ill be sure to keep everyone updated.
And I'll close with a super cute picture of my little Lucy girl snuggling with baby. About 5 seconds after I snapped this shot, she was sound asleep. She's going to be such an awesome Big Sister/Puppy. :)