9.07.2011

Yay!! They're here!!!

Yay!!!  Our wedding pics finally came in!!!  I could fill this entire website with the shots I love... it is so incredibly hard to narrow it down to just a few of my fav's... here we go...
**Ok Weebly helped to narrow it down for me.  These are some of my favorite pics that are less than 5mb, since I can't upload anything larger.
Picture
Picture
I got DH personalized cuff links aas a wedding gift. He had no idea what to do with them. Lol. Love that guy.
Picture
My grandmother passed away a week before our wedding. I was blessed to carry her rosary around my bouquet and it brought such comfort to have a piece of her with me as I walked down the aisle.
Picture
My groom... the look in his eyes in this picture just melts me
Picture
My Dad looks really... unsure... lol. He was actually massively hungover. Love my veil in this picture
Picture
Kevin and his brother, Chad... our best man
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Our first dance. We took lessons and practiced a TON... but when the day came, I realized I couldn't move backwards... at.all. So this fancy spin was about all we could manage
Picture
Picture
Picture
Such a romantic!
Picture
My mom had the time of her life. It was so awesome to share laughs, drinks and... umm... the most important day of my life (so far) with her!
Picture
The last dance... so glad we decided to do this. It was such a beautiful, bittersweet moment for us

No comments:

Post a Comment