9.25.2011

Recipe: Crock Pot Crack Chicken

Two posts in one day--- what?!?! 

I know, I'm getting a little over-zealous with this blogging thing, but I had to share this recipe.  A fellow Bumpie posted this last week and since DH is a HUGE Frank's Red Hot fan, I thought I would give it a shot.  I figured it was the least I could do after his awesome surprise for me.

I present to you... Crack Chicken, in my crock pot.
Picture
Ok.  This, my friends, is a terrible picture.  But I can assure you that the chicken tasted about a million times better than it looks on here... plus, it might be one of the easiest recipes I have made to date.
  •     2 large chicken breasts
  •     1 bottle of Franks Red Hot
  •     1 package of Ranch Dressing Mix (powder)
Put the chicken breasts in the crock pot, mix the Red Hot and Ranch Mix together and pour over top.  Let it cook on high for about 2 hours then shred with a fork, stirring the shredded chicken so it soaks up all of the yummy sauce.  That's it!!

We were pretty hungry, so we ate this as-is, but it would taste great in a wrap, burrito or sandwich (similar to shredded pork).
Picture
DH loved it so much, he ate it straight out of the crock pot... good thing it was just the two of us tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment