4.01.2012

Hello April!!

This year seems to be flying by at light speed, right?  I can't believe we are already 1/4 of the way through 2012.

Some of my favorite things about April...
  • April showers... I LOVE a good thunderstorm.  Although, the best thunderstorms seem to come right in the middle of summer, but in any case I love a good storm.  Listening to the rain pounding on the roof is very relaxing to me.  Sometimes I even fall asleep to the sound on my handy dandy Peaceful Progression alarm clock.  As a matter of fact, I think I will turn it on tonight in honor of the new month.  :)
  • Cute rain boots.... hello??  Who doesn't love a super cute pair of rain boots like these.  picture of cute rain boots
  • Easter.  Let me preface this by saying that last year Kevin and I accidentally celebrated Easter 2 weeks early.  Yep, it's true.  We colored Easter eggs, exchanged Easter baskets (I got a super cute white purse full of candy in lieu of a basket), made a ham and all the fixings... yeah.  We're special.  We even called to wish our families a "Happy Easter"... it wasn't until we went to the late afternoon mass that we realized our faux pas.  Oops.  Anyway, this year I am really looking forward to celebrating Easter (and... umm... I have a weekend off, so that's always nice).
  • Last but not least, the speed limit on the Parkway is back to 55!!  Woot Woot!  I can legally get to work in 25 minutes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment