4.20.2012

Today

Bittersweet doesn't even seem to come close to how I am feeling right now... but it is the only word I can think of to describe the simultaneous sadness and joy that is today.

Today should be your birthday.  Although... if you are anything like me {{late for everything}} then your birthday would probably be next week sometime.  But... today is your due date.  Was your due date.

Today I am also 26 weeks and change pregnant with your brother or sister.  My belly is growing and I feel them kick and punch and roll all the time.  I am so thankful for this little miracle and he or she is always quick to remind me that I do have much to be thankful for.  Despite this enormous blessing, it is hard to smile today, knowing that I could be holding you, should be holding you.

Fly high with the angels, sweet baby... until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment