8.25.2013

Kennedy's 1 Year 4 Week Check In

I think it might be time to change to monthly updates.  Maybe.  Ok maybe next week.  ;)
We had a great week this week.  Lots of laughing and learning and loving.  We welcomed a sweet new baby girl into the family (Kevin's newest second cousin) named Lyla Elaine.  Tonight we will have some special visitors (a fellow loss mommy, Amy and her adorable family) and we will be enjoying a day at the fair with them tomorrow (you all remember how much I LOVE the fair x2, right?).  Our vacation countdown is dwindling... less than a month now!

How Big Is Baby?

  • Honestly, I'm not sure if she has gained any weight or not.  Lol!
  • Still mostly 12 month outfits with some 18 month tees. 
  • Size 4 shoes
  • Full time cloth diapering. Size smalls and one size- fully extended on the rise and out 2-3 snaps at the waist

Development & Milestones
  • Walking all over the place, climbing stairs by just holding the wall or my hand and climbing on tables/chairs.
  • Still working with utensils.  She likes to play with them and sometimes uses them correctly.
  • She has been signing and talking up a storm this week.  She signs and says "milk" all the time and also has picked up "all done" (BEFORE throwing food on the floor... which makes mommy very very happy). 
  • The tooth count is still at 8... I thought her molars were coming in, but now I'm not so sure. 

Diet/Nursing
  • Nursing is still going awesome.  I just love my little nursling.
  • Pumping is going well.  Still pumping once a shift.  I also had my blood draw for the Milk Bank this week.  Hopefully they will take my milk really soon!
  • BLW was great this week.  She ate lots of chicken that daddy made and some homemade humms sammies from mommy.  At the market yesterday, daddy bought her a dozen fresh peaches and she ate 2 (yes, that's right... 2!!) right away.

Sleep

  • Sleep has been good this week.  She sleeps really well, snuggled with daddy, overnight, usually waking once or twice to eat.  She is super cuddly with me and likes to nurse a few times during the night.
  • Naps were good this week.  On Friday she blessed me with a wait for it... wait for it... 3 hour nap!!

Mommy & Daddy Check In
  • Another great week... just counting down to our vacation!!

Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
  • Not much new this week.  :)
  • Cloth diapering is still going great!!

Product Rave:
  • ???


Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
  • Next appointment will be 15 months in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment