7.28.2013

Pink Lemonade Party Set Up

I can't believe the big day is here.  Kennedy's very first birthday party.  Guests will be arriving soon (all 5 of them since we have like no friends in New York) and I will get to her 52 week update later, but I wanted to post a few pictures of the set up and decor.  We put a lot of work into it and I am so happy with how it turned out.  I know baby girl won't remember today, but I will.  :)



























The Menu:
  • Drinks
    • Lemonade bar- fresh lemonade with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
    • water, soda, juices
  • Appetizers
    • Veggies and dip
    • Black bean and corn salsa
    • Chicken wing dip (hubby's fav!)
  • Main dish
    • Slider bar- bacon ranch sliders with a variety of toppings
  • Sides
    • Mac-n-cheese mini muffins (Recipe here)
    • Cucumber salad
  • Dessert
    • Pink lemonade polka dot cake
    • Pink lemonade cake pops
    • Raspberry lemonade bars

No comments:

Post a Comment