7.21.2013

Kennedy's 51 Week Check In

One more week.  One more week.  Oh my gosh!  One more week until my sweet little baby girl turns O-N-E!!!  I am going to try to soak in this last week the best that I can (in between working and party prep) because time is just moving way to fast.

How Big Is Baby?

  • My best guess is that she is 20 pounds.  Can't wait for the official weigh-in on the 30th
  • Clothing wise, she is in 9 and 12 month and a few 18 month tee-shirts
  • Shoes?   Meh... it's summer.  Who needs 'em?
  • Full time cloth diapering.  Size smalls and one size- fully extended on the rise and out 2 snaps at the waist

Development & Milestones
  • She is walking much faster, even trying to run, it seems.  Aaaah!
  • She is working on climbing up onto the couch, but uses Lucy as a step ladder (poor dog).  Once on the couch, she tries to climb up onto the back of it.
  • 4 teeth on top now and 4 on the bottom now.

Diet/Nursing
  • Nursing is awesome.  I can't believe we are almost to our one year nurse-aversary with no end in sight.  Love our nursing time together.
  • Pumping at work is fine... I got a replacement part in, so we are back in business!
  • BLW was great this week. She enjoyed french fries (god, this kid is obsessed with french fires, much to mommy's dismay), chicken nuggets, quessadillas, smoothies, veggies, fruits and ice cream sammies (her other fav)

Sleep

  • Sleep has been great this week.  Daddy says bed times have been pretty good and she is only getting up once at night to eat.
  • Naps were pretty good this week.  I'm hoping this coming week goes well because I have to work 3 overnights in a row.

PP Mommy Check In

  • This week was another awesome week.  I love summer!  I got a few runs in, I'm hoping to get some nice long runs in next week when my parents are in town.
  • Still around 118-119.  Feeling really good about myself this week though.
  • *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*

How Is Daddy?
  • Kevin had an awesome week.  He is almost finished with our new deck and has earned himself a killer tan in the process of doing it. 
  • Weight-wise, he is still hanging around 200, having a tough time breaking that mark, but he will get there.

Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
  • On Monday, we drove out to Geneva and enjoyed a day at Seneca Lake State Park.  They have an awesome little splash park there and Kennedy (and mommy and daddy) had a blast!  We played there for a while then had a little picnic.  On our way home, we stopped at Club 86 Bagels & Cakes and enjoyed a little trip down memory lane with a slice of our wedding cake.  Delicious!
  • Nothing really exciting this week.  More party planning and prep.  Counting down to the big day and excited to see our families and friends.
  • Cloth diapering is still going great!!

Product Rave:
  • ???


Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
  • Birthday countdown... ONE MORE WEEK!!!  This time next week we will be partying it up with our family and friends.
  • Kevin's parents will be coming into town on Friday night and my parents will arrive on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment