How Big Is Baby?
- Still guessing around 20 pounds... appointment on the 30th to find out for sure.
- Clothing wise, she is in 9 and 12 month and a few 18 month tee-shirts
- Shoes... she actually wore shoes once or twice this week. Her size 3s fit ok once I get them on, but boy is it a struggle to cram her little Fred Flinstone foot in there.
- Full time cloth diapering. Size smalls and one size- fully extended on the rise and out 2 snaps at the waist
Development & Milestones
- She walks like a pro now. It's amazing. One step here, one step there... then all of a sudden she is off and running. She is a walking machine now!
- She is also learning to climb... up onto the couch, onto her picnic table, onto anything she can. Babyproofing part 2 will be underway this week
- 4 teeth on top now and 4 on the bottom now, I think she is working on her molars... grrrreat.
- Nursing is great!
- Pumping at work last week was fine. No pumping this week for me!! Yay vacation!
- BLW was ok this week. She has been really active and doesn't like to sit still long enough to get a good meal in. I'm hoping this is just a phase and I will have my little munching machine back soon.
- Sleep has been pretty good this week. With family in town and the party today, her normal routine has been off a bit, but she is flexible (thank goodness) and tends to just go with the flow.
- Same story with naps. Not her normal routine, but she is ok with it.
PP Mommy Check In
- This will be my last PP Mommy check in. My weight has been steady for several months and I don't see that changing until we start working on baby #2. I am still working on my workout routine, but plan to stay as active as possible.
- Weighed in at 119 this morning.
- *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*
How Is Daddy?
- Kevin had busy week. He worked and then came home and was a slave to house cleaning all week. It paid off and the house looked awesome!
- Weight-wise, he is still hanging around 200.
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- Kevin's parents and brother, Chad, came in Friday night and will be leaving tomorrow morning. My parents arrived this morning and are staying through the week. It is so wonderful to have a house full of family. We are truly blessed!
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
- Tie... Kennedy's new water table was a hit with her and Isaiah today... as well as her new Radio Flyer wagon. Love them both!!
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- One year well visit is Tuesday as well as a one year post partum check up for me.
- This coming week, we are planning on a trip to the zoo and another trip to the splash park. Can't wait!