How Big Is Baby?
- Kennedy has to be close to 20 pounds by now. I can definitely tell she is getting heavier. Height-wise she still seems to be growing taller, if that's even possible. I'm not sure where she got the height genes from, but she is one tall little girl.
- Clothing wise, she is in 9 and 12 month clothes. She has outgrown her 9 month swim suit and moved onto the 12 month suit.
- Shoes? Well... she did wear shoes once or twice this week and her size 3s still fit.
- Full time cloth diapering. Still size smalls and one sizes, but moving up another row of snaps on most of them. They are almost fully extended length-wise now.
Development & Milestones
- She waves "hi" and "bye bye", signs "puppy", "milk", "more" and "all done"
- She is able to drink from her sippy cup and get puffs out of her treat cup
- This week, she has really been interested in picking up and carrying around large toys and other large objects (like her bath tub and toy basket)... she gets this smug look like she is so proud of herself when she does it. So funny!
- 4 teeth on top now and 4 on the bottom now.
- Nursing is going great as always. I can't believe we have almost made it to a full year of nursing.
- Pumping at work is fine... with the exception of the broken pump part, thanks to Kevin.
- BLW was great this week. She enjoyed grapes, blueberries, chicken, french fries (of course), quesadillas, lo mein and lots of other yummy foods.
- Sleep has been really good this week. We are still enjoying our middle of the night nursing session, but I'm fine with that.
- Naps were good this week. We spent a lot of time snuggling and napping together, love it!
PP Mommy Check In
- This week was another great week. A few more runs in and a few more killer ab workouts. Feeling great!
- I am back down to 118... I blame the heat and the healthy eating. ;)
- *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*
How Is Daddy?
- Kevin had another great week or sweating in the sunshine.
- Weight-wise, he is at 200 on the dot. But regardless of the weight, I can tell a big difference in his shape. He is starting to really tone up.
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- Not much new this week... just working on K's birthday party. Invites went out and we are so excited to see who will be able to join us.
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
- Kennedy's snack cup... it's (sort of) spill proof and she enjoys the challenge of getting her puffs out.
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- Birthday countdown... 2 weeks! WHOAH!!!
- Tomorrow we will be heading out to Geneva, NY to check out the splash park. I'm so excited to watch Kennedy play in the water.