How Big Is Baby?
- Kennedy has to be about 14 pounds now. She is such a big girl!!
- Most of her 3 month clothes are retired. She is wearing mostly 3-6 and 6 month clothes now. I think we will be doing another closet purge/clothing retirement soon. She is growing like a weed.
- Full time cloth diapering. One size and smalls with two medium fleece soakers.
Development & Milestones
- Kennedy can sit easily now for up to a minute or so. Her balance is getting much better.
- Baby girl has been talking up a storm and cracking herself up.
- She can now reach the floor from her Jumparoo and loves to bounce bounce bounce.
- Still no teeth... but still teething.
- Nursing is still going great!
- Pumping at work is also going well.
- Still sleeping in 4 hour stretches with an occasional 5 hour stretch, which is glorious!
- Naps have been great! She is napping in her crib regularly. We are considering trying to transition her to her crib for night time, but I don't know if I am ready to move her to her room. Seems so far away!!
- Holding steady at my normal weight now.
- Right now I 125 lbs.
- *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*
How Is Daddy?
- Kevin is just plain wonderful. He handles bath time, story time, bed time... all by himself 5 nights a week. I am so lucky to have him!!
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- Nothing new this week really. Christmas is in 2 days and we couldn't be more excited.
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
- Teething Necklace... baby girl loves to chew on anything she can get her hands on and this has managed to keep her occupied and happy for long stretches.
- Next pediatrician appointment for Kennedy is in January for her 6 month check up.
- We will be taking our first trip on an airplane in a few weeks. We are flying down to Orlando to see my family. I can't wait to post pictures. :)