How Big Is Baby?
- Kennedy is somewhere between 13 1/2 and 14 pounds.
- Most of her 3 month clothes are retired. She is wearing mostly 3-6 and 6 month clothes now. Big girl!
- Full time cloth diapering. One size and smalls with two medium fleece soakers.
Development & Milestones
- Kennedy can roll from back to tummy with ease now... although she still doesn't quite know what to do with herself once she gets onto her tummy.
- Kennedy has graduated from zombie to zombie-dactyl. She still does her zombie talking and adds in a high pitched pteradactyl-like screech every so often.
- Still no teeth, but I think we are getting pretty close. She is slobbering like it's her job and chewing on everything she can get into her mouth.
- Nursing is still going great!
- Pumping at work is also going well.
- I have such an overload of milk (completely full freezer and 1/4 full deep freezer) that I finally decided to contact the National Milk Bank to discuss donation. I found out that by taking Colace, I have made my milk ineligible for donation. However, 24 hours after I stop taking it, my milk can be collected for donation. So... the loads and loads of milk I have saved already is ours to keep... but I will start storing for donation soon. I'm kind of excited about this. :)
- Still sleeping in 4 hour stretches... Still.
- Naps have been pretty good this week. Fingers crossed this trend continues. :)
- Back down to 123-124 this week. Bye Bye Thanksgiving poundage!
- Right now I 124 lbs.
- *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*
How Is Daddy?
- Kevin is doing really great! We are both so very excited for our little girl's first Christmas.
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- Nothing new this week really.
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
- Love: Amber teething necklace. We weren't completely sure how well it was working... then we spent one night without it. Yep. It works.
- Next pediatrician appointment for Kennedy is in January for her 6 month check up.
|Bonus Family Pictures!! :)|