3.28.2012

23 Week Check In

Time is flying... Kevin and his friend will be painting the nursery this weekend (I promise to post pictures of the progress).  It feels so strange to call it a nursery instead of "the spare bedroom"... one step closer.

How Big Is Baby?

  • Pomegranate this week!!

Baby’s Development

  • Baby can listen to my voice and my heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking at this stage.
 
How Big Is Mommy?
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?view=att&th=1369d2a64f0cbeb4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1398880748359909376-1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-2E0kNkg943FpCNAY-2fyh&sadet=1334076783131&sads=V_wZfRahrb7QCHRcaT-MJl_Scx4
  •  Starting to "pop" and Lucy is on neighborhood kitty watch.
How Am I feeling?
  • Physically:  Good.  Sometimes the evening shifts leave me dragging, and I have been finding it difficult to sleep through the night, but thankfully I am able to relax and sleep in as late as 1pm to try to catch up.  I'm getting spoiled on this evening shift and I think I am going to have a hard time switching back to days after baby arrives.  It's really nice to not wake up to an alarm clock every day.
  • Emotionally:  Excited.  I have been picking up little odds and ends to decorate the nursery and I am beyond thrilled to see it all come together. 
Any new developments, milestones?  Anything new?
  • Not a whole lot really... except for stronger kicks and punches.
 Love/Hate:
  • Love:  Feeling the baby move.  It is just mind blowing.
  • Hate:  Baby using my bladder as a punching bag.  Not awesome.
  •  Any upcoming developments, milestones?  What's next?
    • V-Day is next week!!!  Very very very happy about this!  Not much else new... next appointment is in a few weeks for my glucose test.  Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment