12.22.2011

...:::Waves Hello:::...

I can't believe it's been nearly 3 weeks since I last posted.  I am mortified!  I have absolutely no good excuse... school is over, life is calm... I don't even know what to say for myself!  :[

I guess I should fill the blog world in on all the happenings of my crazy little life.  First and foremost... I PASSED MY BOARDS!!!  Woot woot!  (does happy dance).  The test was so much harder than I had imagined and I was certain that I bombed it, so I was really shocked to log in to my account on Monday and see the best word ever... "Pass".  I should be starting my new job as an RN sometime in January.

Kevin, Lucy and I drove down to Pittsburgh last weekend to spend an early Christmas with his family.  It was a long, long drive (gets longer every time, I swear), btu we had a ton of fun!

That's really about it.  I have been feeling kind of... well... off lately (for lack of a better word), but am starting to snap out of it... I think.  I'll keep you all posted on that and I will try to be better about my posting.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment