12.06.2011

Uneventful Update

Besides work and... well... work... I really haven't been up to much lately.  I did set a test date for my state boards--- December 16... in Watertown, NY (about and hour and a half away).  If I wanted to take it in Syracuse, I would have to wait until 12/29... which I am not willing to do.  I am super nervous and totally sick of studying already and just want to get it over with.  Immediately after my test, I will be driving back to Syracuse... then packing up and hopping back in the car with DH for a 6 hour trip to Pittsburgh to visit the in-laws.  Next week should be a busy, but productive week.  Biggest problem... I have to finish all of my Chirstmas shopping for Kevin's family before then.  Yikes!

If anyone has any great study tips for the NCLEX, I would love to hear them!  And if you have any T&P and positive vibes to spare next week, I would so greatly appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment