6.25.2012

Songs I'm Loving

I really don't post much about music... although Kevin and I both are die-hard country music fans.  Not sure why... I love music... maybe I'll start to throw a song or two out there that I'm loving every once in a while.  But this is the first time that I have absolutely fallen so in love with a few songs that I felt compelled to post about them. 

We finally activated our trial of Sirius radio on our trip to South Carolina last week.  Sirius itself I am pretty "eh" about... however, we did come across 2 songs in particular that we just couldn't get out of our heads.  I had never heard of either band or either song, so kudos to Sirius for introducing me to some great new up-and-coming artists (now if you would just stop hassling me about signing up for your long term service, we could get along just fine).  Anyways, I have been listening to both of these songs non-stop on my cell phone, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the CDs I ordered and dying for them to really hit it big up here in Syracuse.

I figured, in the meantime, the least I could do is give them some blog love.  They are both perfect summer, roll-your-windows-down and crank-the-radio-up type of songs... the kind that instantly put you in a good mood and the type that you catch yourself singing randomly throughout the work day (daydreaming about being anywhere but work, enjoying a frosty cold one with your friends... but I digress...).  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

The first is from Florida Georgia Line (a place that is very near and dear to my heart)... and called Cruise.


Next up is Parmalee with Musta Had a Good Time.  This just makes me want to throw a party.  :)  It's not quite time for me to party yet, so I will just live vicariously through this tune for a while.  Enjoy!


1 comment: