How Big Is Baby?
- I *think* this is a coconut... or a bowling ball. A coconut seems pretty small, so I am going with a bowling ball.
- I’ve reached 35 weeks, and my uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to me it probably feels more like a million.
How Big Is Mommy?
- This week, I ate a basketball! Seriously! It almost looks fake, doesn't it I am so proud of this little bump I have grown... and so so in love with the wiggly little karate kid filling it. :)
How Am I feeling?
- Physically: Still great! I am so very blessed to have enjoyed a pretty smooth sailing (so far, knock on wood) third trimester. Aside from some back pain at night, I feel excellent! Hope this keeps up!
- Emotionally: It is really starting to sink in that the end of this pregnancy is nearing... and that is so bittersweet. I longed so badly to be pregnant... then the first half of the pregnancy was so miserable I just couldn't wait to get it over with and have my baby in my arms. Now I am really enjoying being pregnant and feeling the baby move inside of me... I am kind of sad that it will be over so soon and I will have to share him/her with the rest of the world. While, of course, I can't wait to meet him/her and enjoy my newborn... I am really going to savor these last few weeks, since I'm sure they will fly right by in a flash.
Any new developments, milestones? Anything new?
- 35/35 today!!! Like I said above, this is one of the last few big milestones... :)
- Love: Tomato/cucumber salad. I don't know if I've said that before, but I love love love it!!
- Hate: Back pain. Bleh. So so annoying. I feel great all day at work (which is good that I can make it through a tough work day without issue)... but I am D-U-N when I get home. I wish I felt better in the afternoons so I can enjoy my time with the hubs instead of laying on the heating pad and BioFreezing myself to oblivion (by the way, LOVE BioFreeze... it really does help). For a healthy baby, though, bring on the back pain. Heck... I've only got a few weeks left anyway, right?
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- Next appointment is Friday!! I know it will be just another boring quickie.... but I think it's my last boring quickie... which is awesome. After that.... GBS test and the internal checks begin. The end is so so so close!!
- Next milestone will be 37 weeks... FULL TERM!! Wow!!