How Big Is Baby?
- Kennedy is pushing 19 pounds now. Grow, baby, grow. No wait. Slow down baby!! I don't want to retire any more clothes. Ever.
- She is wearing 9 and 12 month spring and summer clothes now.
- Size 3 shoes... well... to be honest, we haven't worn shoes all week so for all I know she has outgrown those too! Ha!
- Full time cloth diapering. Still size smalls and one sizes with 1-2 snaps out and 1-2 snaps up.
Development & Milestones
- Kennedy is walking all the time now. She is ::sniffle:: a toddler, I guess. I absolutely adore her little weeble wobble.
- She is still doing great with the sitter and her big girl friends.
- She really understands bye bye now and will wave when you say it.
- She is also signing milk, more and her version of all done, which involves throwing her food on the floor. Not amused.
- 4 teeth on top now and still 2 on the bottom with 2 more starting to poke through.
- Nursing has been great. She has been kind of amaniac during nursing sessions lately, kicking and flailing all over the place. I have had to be conscious of the surrounding environment and do my best to eliminate distractions.
- Pumping at work is going well.
- BLW continues to go well. I have yet to find something she won't or can't eat.
- She has been drinking lots of water from her sippy cup like a big girl!
- Sleep has been pretty good this week. She has slept pretty well over night, which makes for one happy mama.
- Naps have been crazy good this week! She napped for 3 hours on 2 separate days. Baby girl must know mommy is exhausted.
PP Mommy Check In
- I ran this week! A lot!! And I LOVED it!! Gosh I missed my runs and it felt amazing to get out there and pound some pavement. I actually went for a run at (you're never going to believe this) like 6am on Saturday morning. Crazy, I know, but the road was calling me.
- Still no clue on the weight, still no batteries in the scale. I am probably still around the same, 121-122
- *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*
How Is Daddy?
- Kevin had a great week. He spent a lot of time outside, sweating his butt off.
- Weight-wise, he is guessing that he is back around his goal.
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- We enjoyed a trip to the park with Miss Amanda and baby Joey. It was great to get outside and enjoy a nice walk followed by some play time on the swings. Miss Amanda and I have said we need to make this a weekly date.
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
- Hmm... I'll come back to this one later.
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- Birthday countdown... 5 weeks!