How Big Is Baby?
- Kennedy is definitely over 18 pounds, maybe close to 19 now. She is so tall, too!
- She is wearing 9 and 12 month spring and summer clothes now.
- Size 3 shoes are fitting a little better now.
- Full time cloth diapering. Still size smalls and one sizes with 1-2 snaps out and 1-2 snaps up.
Development & Milestones
- Kennedy is walking more and more. She will walk from place to place in the house unless it is a long distance, but even then she usually starts out walking. Pretty soon crawling will be but a memory. Makes me sad to think about it, but I know this day is coming.
- She did really well at the sitter this week. She is interacting with the big girls more and crying for mommy less.
- She is waving "Bye bye" now with great excitement. It is the cutest thing!
- She is also signing milk, more and her version of all done, which involves throwing her food on the floor. Not amused.
- 4 teeth on top now and still 2 on the bottom although I think she is starting to cut more on the bottom. Grrrrreat.
- Nursing has been great. We are back into our groove at home and enjoying our special time together.
- Back to pumping at work again. I really need to follow up on my donor application since my milk stash continues to mount. We are using milk from November at this point. That means I have 7 months of milk stashed away. Holy moly!!
- BLW continues to go well. I have yet to find something she won't or can't eat.
- She has been drinking lots of water from her sippy cup like a big girl!
- Sleep has been great. We are back to our normal routine (if you want to call it that with our wacky hours).
- Naps are back to normal too. She naps with me when I get home from work and in her crib on my days off.
PP Mommy Check In
- This week was ok. I worked a LOT (72 hours over 7 days) so I am really exhausted. Next week I have a pretty good amount of time off. The road and I have a date, or two or five.
- Right now I have no idea how much I weigh because the batteries in our scale died and I have been too busy to buy more and replace them. If I had to guess it would be around 122 maybe.
- *For reference, my highest pregnancy weight was 162, my pre-pregnancy weight was 130 and my goal weight is 125*
How Is Daddy?
- Kevin had a pretty good week, even though he was basically a single dad for the past 7 days. He did awesome though. Always does.
- Weight-wise, he is up a pound or two from the Florida trip. Don't worry though... I'll nag that pound or two off. :)
Any appointments, visitors or outings? Anything else new?
- Kennedy's follow up with the NP went great. No more ear infection!
- Cloth diapering is still going great!!
- A&A Muslin blankets. It has been warming up here and these light blankets are perfect for nap time
Any upcoming developments, milestones? What's next?
- Birthday countdown... 6 weeks!